Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Gaza y Bombay: el dolor es el mismo / Gaza and Bombay, the pain it's the same

Hace unos días estaba hablando sobre los asesinatos de Israel en Gaza, y ahora, ayer, una horrible imagen llegó de Bombay. Para mi los rostros son los mismos, no puedo ver la diferencia entre las lágrimas de una madre Palestina de un padre en Bombay, llorando por su familia muerta.
No puedo entender que tan miserable un ser humano puede ser, para perder todo respeto por la vida de los otros.
Ahora, todo lo que quiero decir, es que mi cariño está con las familias, los que sufren en este momento de tristeza, en Gaza, y en Bombay.


A few days ago I was talking about the Israel killings in Gaza, and now, yesterday, a horrible image came from Bombay. For me the faces are the same, I can't see the difference between the tears of a Palestine mother from a father in Bombay, crying for his dead family.
I can't understand how miserable a human being can be, to lost any respect for the life of others.
Right now, all I want to say, it's that my love it's with the families, the ones suffering in this moment of sadness, in Gaza, and Bombay.

No comments: